[arm-allstar] Voting system statistics

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Tue Mar 20 20:58:32 EST 2018

Hi Doug,

I believe that URL you listed is the location of the current voter
firmware....However, I don't think that code is what needs to be modified.

Currently, I don't think any timing statistics like you're wanting
to display are being recorded anywhere. I suspect the first step would be
to collect data in the chan_voter driver....Perhaps is might be easier to
just count frames, rather than creating a timestamp??? If a frame from a
given RTCM is the winner, add that frame to the count.

After timing stats are collected, next they would need to get passed to
the Asterisk Manager Interface (AMI) code.

At some point I'll have some RTCM's to test with. However, I don't
currently have any to test with.

Does anyone have two RTCM's for sale???

73, David KB4FXC