[arm-allstar] 2 questions. Dtmf retransmission and possible remapping of universal commands.

Terry Bethlehem kd4ont at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 17:52:24 EST 2018

Tested a baofeng 82hp and alinco dj-500t. Bao sends louder tone. I'm
wondering if the gr1225 has tones set to pass, but then again, the rpi3 is
the controller. It's barely audible, but on a 4 inch external speaker, it's
easier to hear. The tone is steady. It is not tone then mute. Any
suggestions? Attached is sample.