[arm-allstar] Link vs unlink CT tone doesn’t change

chris novara chris at redcrosscommunications.org
Fri Mar 16 01:50:53 EST 2018

Hello,

I’m trying to get the CT tones to change when connected and not connected.

If I boot the Pi I get the correct “unlink CT tone”........ then, my auto connect links to my Hub and the CT changes to the “connected CT tone”  nice !

BUT,

If I down my cellphone hotspot connection that is wireless to the Pi, the CT tone never changes to the unlink CT tone.

Must be something with how the node checks if it’s connected? How do I set this? How do I set how often it will check connection ?

Thanks guys!

Chris Novara
Phone: 541-778-1175
Eugene, Oregon