[arm-allstar] hamvoip-packet-tools

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Thu Mar 15 12:36:20 EST 2018

Hi Fred,

To view the contents of an installed package, such as the
hamvoip-packet-tools package, use this command:

pacman -Ql hamvoip-packet-tools | less

The direwolf binary is in the /usr/local/aprs-tools/bin folder and was
last updated at the end of August, 2017.

I'll update this package today with the latest dev version of direwolf.

73, David KB4FXC