[arm-allstar] hamvoip Updates March 15-2018

Roger Coudé ve2dbe at yahoo.ca
Thu Mar 15 07:42:18 EST 2018

It did the job for me!cop 48 now returns no messages on the cli and the audio is fluid with no tick73Roger

      De : Doug Crompton via arm-allstar <arm-allstar at hamvoip.org>
 À : ARM Allstar <arm-allstar at hamvoip.org>
Cc : Doug Crompton <wa3dsp at gmail.com>
 Envoyé le : jeudi 15 mars 2018 1h48
 Objet : [arm-allstar] hamvoip Updates March 15-2018

Lots of overnight updates!!!  Please use the admin menu item 1 to update.

-  Yet more Echolink updates to fix possible crashes.

  To put it simply Echolink was a mess. We have now fixed many problems in
the code
  starting with the database fix in 2017 and now a more extensive rewrite.
It is more
  efficient also. This may not be the last fix for Echolink but we at
least are getting a
  handle on most of the prior problems.

-  COP 48 has been fixed! It should now work as expected.

- simpleusb fixed to not display "stuck" messages when displaying MDC,
DTMF, and other cop 48 tones.

  These messages were harmless but annoying.

- Two new scripts to check for updates (hamvoip-update-status.sh)  and do
updates (hamvoip-sys-update.sh)

  This allows checking and running updates from the command line. Done
especially for some of our
  blind hams it will be useful for others also. The update script uses all
the proper parameters and
  post processing. Never run pacman manually as it may not complete the
update process properly.

- Supermon updates

    - added local RX-keyed on displayed nodes which shows local COS keyup.
This is displayed in light blue.

      This is very useful to remotely monitor the RF keying of a node.

    - other minor bug fixes.