[arm-allstar] A new RPi3b+ for Pi day!

Terry Bethlehem kd4ont at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 17:26:07 EST 2018

Next one, I'd like to see double the ram and usb 3.0. Work on the system
bottlenecks if possible. Using one as a desktop is tolerable, but I'd love
to see it work more efficiently. I don't know which is slower overall, the
pi or my netbook with an atom cpu, maxed ram, and ssd. Tinkering is fun
(for me).