[arm-allstar] Hub system?

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 12:03:29 EST 2018

Tom,

 At the moment we do not have a PC version but there is one in the works.
You did not say why you use a data center vs. at a home location or some
location under your control but I suspect it is because you do not have
good Internet at one of those locations?

The Pi3 runs outstandingly well as a hub controller as I have first hand
experience with that. Running in turbo mode and upwards of 40 direct
connections it just hums along. Of course this is without any USB
connections but other connected Pi's at the same location can satisfy that
need. So there is really no reason to run a PC version other then just
because you already have the PC installed and want to use it or you are
confined to a data center because of no personal access to decent Internet
otherwise the Pi works extremely well.