[arm-allstar] voice beacon

Robert Forest kd4kso at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 09:14:54 EST 2018

I created a voice ID using a program called Gold Wave. I used the how to
for TTS to tell me what to do with it. I put the file in the folder listed
and ran the Sox command to cover the file. The how to shows you where in
the rpt.conv to add the file. Make sure you leave off the extension in the
file name. I believe it id's every 10 minutes. I would like to know if it
is possible to have more than one.

I hope this helps. I am new to this and still learning.