[arm-allstar] Echolink, Asterisk & one-way audio issues

Mark Szlaga mszlaga at szlaga.net
Sun Mar 4 21:45:29 EST 2018

David,

Thank you for the reply.  I thought I was losing my mind!!!!!  :D

The GMARC repeater is heavily used.  We have nets almost nightly both via
Echolink and Allstar at present.

I can certainly work with you if you want to monitor my node and do
debugging, as it is a known problematic system.

Please reach out directly if you wish to do this.

Anything I can do to help get this troubleshot and build us a better
product in the end is TOTALLY worth it.

Keep up the good work.  Even with all the implementation issues we have
been running in to, folks still speak VERY highly of the new Allstar system.

Regards,
Mark - AC8LT