[arm-allstar] Prayers to the NE

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Sun Mar 4 19:08:24 EST 2018

Hi Chris & Everyone,

I spoke with Doug earlier today and the ISP up there is having a major,
extended outage, due to infrastructure damage from the recent winter
storm.

Doug said the ISP was hopeful to have services back on-line late today
(Sunday), but their schedule had already slipped several times.

Otherwise, he indicated that he and family are well---just suffering
from Internet withdrawals, I'm sure! LOL

73, David KB4FXC