[arm-allstar] Hamvoip Software

Peter Buckley skierinavon at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 30 16:14:31 EST 2018

Doug - speaking for myself - when it comes to Allstar - I just use "what works".  I support a lot of Allstar Nodes (RPi 3) and like and use your code at Hamvoip.com.  Works great.
I also use the RPi 3 Version found over at AllstarLink.org - BECAUSE - that's the version that runs my    ALLSTAR  <-->  DMR Gateway.    The Analog to Digital Gateway runs 100% on a RPi 3 and requires no additional hardware.  Awesome code.  I have no axe to grind.  I use the DMR-Allstar Gateway to show of the senior guys in our Radio club - what the Digital side of the hobby has to offer.

Great Allstar Code Doug - keep up the good work!73s-pete  N0ECT