[arm-allstar] Hamvoip Software

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 14:49:57 EST 2018

I wanted to make it perfectly clear that contrary to the musings of certain
individuals on other groups and social media hamvoip software is NOT in any
way pirated or illegal code. In fact our Pi software had the blessing and
even support of the late Jim Dixon when we first announced it back in the
spring of 2014 on the Beaglebone Black. Since then the  hamvoip code has
gotten consistently better with numerous bug fixes and enhancements, over
80 updates in the last year alone. It is the best by far Pi allstar code
out there and our commitment is to continue to improve and enhance it. The
hamvoip code has become the predominant code base in the Allstar community.

I know many of you might see posts on other forums but it is important that
you seek help on issues relating to the hamvoip code on this forum and not
elsewhere. You will get the best advice here and not the smart ass answers
from some you might get on other forums. There is a substantial amount of
jealousy and outright contempt by some that we have become the predominant
and best Allstar code base out there. I guess that goes with success.

We appreciate your continued support and Happy Fourth of July!