[arm-allstar] motorola gm350

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Thu Jun 28 13:53:45 EST 2018

Hi Alan,

GM350's should work just fine. Those radios come is several
configurations, based on a quick google search (I've never personally
used one). Do they have a 16pin or 20pin accessory plug on them??  If so,
I expect COS will be available on that connector, once the radio is
programmed.

73, David KB4FXC

On Thu, 28 Jun 2018, "Alan Matthews via arm-allstar" wrote:

> hi group
>
> I have 2 x 4 chan motorola gm350's that I would like to use as an
allstar repeater. Can any advise if this model is usable, and if so what
is it i need to do regarding cos.