[arm-allstar] Node registration failures

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Sat Jun 23 21:46:13 EST 2018

Hi Chris,

I'm glad you were able to get going again. As for UDP port 4569 being
blocked???? Interesting....  If you've got some time in the next few days,
I'd like to perform some brief testing, too.

I use AT&T 4G hotspots extensively, in several areas of the USA, and
haven't uncountered port 4569 being blocked, so far.

73, David KB4FXC