[arm-allstar] gps.conf

James R. Pilgram jim.pilgram at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 05:28:15 EST 2018

Aloha All,

I was poking through the modules.conf files and this one caught my
eye.....  noload=app_gps.so  ..... I went to
http://docs.allstarlink.org/drupal/node/14  and did some reading. Is
APRS and GPS usable on the raspberry pi3 builds? Seems like this might
be a nice thing to have on a portable/mobile node. I looked in
/etc/asterisk/ and didn't see the gps.conf file but I was thinking all I
need to do is copy it from the above link and fill out the things that
need to be changed, plug the USB GPS puck I have into the pi and comment
out noload=app_gps.so and restart asterisk .

I didn't see anything in the how-to's so thought I'd inquire from the
forum. I did a little Google search and found some info. Any thoughts?

Jim NH6HI