[arm-allstar] Urix Pin 9

Larry larry at thunderbolt.net
Thu Jun 14 12:40:11 EST 2018

Thanks Doug,

I wondered about that. The schematic looked like originally it might
have went to where the MIC_AC goes and was later edited to use pin 21.
Labeling in that area on the schematic was a bit confusing and I could
find no termination for it on the CM11 chip. I thought it might have
been abandoned and be an open pin afterwards.  Appreciate the feedback.

Larry - N7FM