[arm-allstar] Fstab changes in updates?

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 20:24:45 EST 2018

While I see that Dave has made the fstab file protected I use USB sticks
all the time and it is probably best to just let it map to /media/  on
mounting then you don't have to worry about any entry in fstab.

 ls /media/MS1
29014  29014-HUB_2018-05-31-2253.tgz  lost+found

This shows the archive directory and a backup for the server using the
file-backup.sh script.