[arm-allstar] White list not working ?

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 23:11:57 EST 2018

The node-ban-allow.sh script was never in /usr/local/sbin but was a
download from the description at -

https://wiki.allstarlink.org/wiki/Blacklist_or_whitelist

It also is available as a button in Supermon

We will be adding it to the /usr/local/sbin scripts directory.

Keep in mind that you have to add code as per the wiki in iax.conf and
extensions.conf for it to work.