[arm-allstar] Node keeps rekeying up

Mike Besemer mwbesemer at cox.net
Wed Jul 25 18:03:16 EST 2018

Well, I'm confused (again).

Working on getting my remote base set up tonight.

Duplex is set to 1.  Got my levels adjusted then wanted to get rid of the
CT.  Set nounkeyct=1 in two places in rpt.conf.  Restarted asterisk.
Connected to the node via iaxrpt.  Keyed and unkeyed PTT on iaxrpt.  Still
hearing the CT on the RF link.

Ran out of time to investigate.  Did I miss something easy?

Mike
WM4B