[arm-allstar] Help with Smokeping and auto internet loss DTMF generate

chris novara chris at redcrosscommunications.org
Mon Jul 23 21:56:52 EST 2018

Hello

Our group in Oregon is looking for some assistance with using Smokeping and setting up a DTMF command to be sent upon internet loss, so that we don’t have to babysit our internet connection. Upon loss, we would fail over to a RF link that is not line of site and thus has a bit of noise.

If there is someone who could contact me off list and could help, that would be great. We are willing to donate to your group in trade for helping us. We think this would be a great addition for others to take advantage of, after I learn how to do it, I want to share with others.

Respectfully, Doug and David are busy keeping the hamvoip software updated and suggested I reach out.

Email: chris at redcrosscommunications.org

Thank you,

Chris Novara, AB7BS
Peak Radio Association