[arm-allstar] raspberry Pi3 B+

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 21:38:05 EST 2018

Glenn,

 Well the image works on the Pi2, Pi3B, and Pi3B+.  Not sure why you are
having that issue. Is this the first time you have imaged a card? Do you
have a another working server there? An older Pi you could try it on?
Something is getting corrupted. You are using the Windows version - .exe
file? You are running the exe file and getting the larger 3.9G image (.img
file) right?