[arm-allstar] raspberry Pi3 B+

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 18:27:09 EST 2018

Glenn,

 I assume you are using V1.5.3-xx hamvoip image?cThe image at the website -
hamvoip.org dowloads supports the Pi 3B+.  Taking and old image SD card you
have not updated and putting it in a #B+ will not work. You either have to
update it on the old system or get the image from the website. In either
case be sure you update it when setting up in the 3B+.