[arm-allstar] CPU Temp

David david at kg5rdf.com
Thu Jul 19 01:12:08 EST 2018

Thanks for the info. We ran across a 200 foot tower, with good coax, and functional antenna. It's a location of one of the assets customers for nctc. We will have to except the environment and love that they are letting us use it.
https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1ZccJlJJfE7XxKzJSxHqF-GRU6Y0&shorturl=1&ll=32.60756759082941%2C-97.11502074999999&z=7
-------- Original message --------From: Doug Crompton <wa3dsp at gmail.com> Date: 7/19/18  12:56 AM  (GMT-06:00) To: David <david at kg5rdf.com>, ARM Allstar <arm-allstar at hamvoip.org> Subject: Re: [arm-allstar] CPU Temp
Dave,
Glad to hear everything is going well.

For what its worth the green is 40C range, Yellow 50C range and red 60C range. Actually these are rather conservative and arbitrary ranges. All my Pi's run in less than 80F ambient and even running turbo mode remain in the mid to low 40C range.

If you don't have one you should look into an attic fan. That is a pretty nasty place to put a repeater. You couldn't get in below the attic?
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio