[arm-allstar] How to replace the "all clear" whistle from AutoSky

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 21:14:56 EST 2018

Don,

 The file you need to change is - /usr/local/bin/AUTOSKY/SOUNDS/asn96.wav

This is easily editable. I have attached the file named asn96a.wav with the
whistle removed. If you use this it must be renamed to asn96.wav and copied
over the one that is there. Of course you can create you own file of your
liking if you desire. Some people just have nothing better to complain
about!