[arm-allstar] Zioper: Registration Failed (Registration Refused (29))

Mike Besemer mwbesemer at cox.net
Sun Jul 15 11:42:28 EST 2018

No joy, Doug.  I've wasted most of a week on this and it's obviously not
going to work.  The directions are clear enough (although there are some
conflicting versions posted on the net), but no-go.

I'm not a moron, but this entire ASL/HamVoIP experience has sure made me
feel that way.  I'm not sure how the average ham finds the time to work his
way through this.  I've done Motorola repeater conversions in less time than
I've invested here.

Time to walk away for a while before I use the Pi for target practice.

Mike
WM4B