[arm-allstar] Supermon Causes Problems

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 22:24:37 EST 2018

Jamey,

   Yes, it would be very desirable to update. The code and especially
hamvoip code has come a very long way! You didn't mention how you control
your radio but the hamvoip code has hamlib which could do it but I don't
have any setup information on that. The SCOM controller could also control
it I believe.

In any event the hamvoip code has most everything you would need built-in
and many enhancements, bug fixes, and general improvements. You should give
it a try. It is very easy to install. If you have any questions don't
hesitate to get back to us. Code and lots of information are at hamvoip.org
I don't think you will be sorry you switched! Hey you could save $100
annually on your utility bills!