[arm-allstar] Connect time

James Hause hausejd at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 12:44:08 EST 2018

Doug, just one other note. According to Allstar Link site, it has the
following info on registering:

To use the new update process, a registration statement is added to the
general section of /etc/asterisk/iax.conf using a text editor such as vi,
emacs, or nano. The format of the register statement is:

register=node:password at register.allstarlink.org

I checked my iax.conf, and it has the following
register => 46738:password at register.allstarlink.org  (Note, I replaced here
my password # with the word password, assume I don't want this public)

Sorry for a dumb question here, but note mine has register =>, where the
example above shows register=, ie no >.