[arm-allstar] UPS Suggestions...

Sean McCarthy smccarthy61 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 09:33:07 EST 2018

Jesse,

What did you need to do to get the script to run? I followed the
instructions from Alchemy with no luck, but it was written for Rasberrian,
so theres that...

Here is my failure:

[root at K8FBI UPS]# sudo python GPIO-shutdown-sample.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "GPIO-shutdown-sample.py", line 32, in <module>
    import RPi.GPIO as GPIO
ImportError: No module named 'RPi'
[root at K8FBI UPS]#

Thanks!