[arm-allstar] Interesting info on the new hamvoip lowpass filter

Kevin Custer kevin at kc-wireless.com
Sun Jul 1 14:46:57 EST 2018

David,

As you may know, the URI's LP filter starts at 4kHz and is wide enough
to fully benefit from your new filter and its increased cut-off
frequency.  Thankfully, the TKR's are about as wide as you'd care to get
on the MIC input, and I'm sure your users hear a difference between the
old and new filters.  Some radio adapters, like mine, don't
automatically include any low-pass filtering.  I recommend adding it,
where necessary, like on a unprotected FM modulator.  Thank you for
confirming the set-up.

Kevin W3KKC