[arm-allstar] TeamViewer

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 20:06:45 EST 2018

Jim,

 Well as far as I know teamviewer is graphical program that would not run
on our Archlinux. It will run nicely on Ubuntu though and you could
possibly setup Ubuntu on a Pi and see if it would run there. I have a Pi3
running Ubuntu mate and it works reasonably well. Once you got into that Pi
you could ssh over to your Allstar Pi. Worth a try. Let us know if you are
successful . It might be a good howto!