[arm-allstar] Playing Newsline on Allstar Pi3

Mr. Possum (Bill) flatpossum1231 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 20 05:45:01 EST 2018

Hi Steve,
I always thought that was a "feature" that was to keep it from propagating across a wide area network...  But maybe my impressions are inaccurate...
Maybe I will diddle with that a bit...  and see what difference it makes between "localplay" and "playback"...
I've been wrong before - my wife keeps reminding me...  (repeatedly...)

Bill - N5MBM