[arm-allstar] HamVoIP I/O support - What is Best Current Practice for implementing I/O?

Lloyd Duck lduck at me.com
Wed Jan 17 08:50:18 EST 2018

Image didn’t come through.

Lloyd Duck
W5LND

On Jan 17, 2018, at 7:47 AM, Lloyd Duck via arm-allstar <arm-allstar at hamvoip.org> wrote:

The script works great, thank you… The radio changed just like it should.

I did change these for the RB-USB. I know I don’t use GPIO8, but I thought the script needed it. Can I just remove it?
BCD1=$ASTcommand"GPIO5="
BCD2=$ASTcommand"GPIO6="
BCD4=$ASTcommand"GPIO7="
BCD8=$ASTcommand"GPIO8="

The function statement didn’t work. Is there something else I need to do and enable DTMF control?
I did add the statements in the rpt.conf and restarted the program.
831=cmd,/etc/asterisk/local/bcd_control.sh 1 46663
832=cmd,/etc/asterisk/local/bcd_control.sh 2 46663
833=cmd,/etc/asterisk/local/bcd_control.sh 3 46663

Lloyd Duck
W5LND