[arm-allstar] My Two Cents

Chris Viningre chrisviningre at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 00:59:24 EST 2018

Doug,

 I've been sitting back and not committing on the bitterness towards you
and the hamvoip team on this forum as well as others. It makes me sad that
some folks needs to feel better about themselves and degrade others to do
so. This forum with the help of you, David and others has brought the fun,
building and testing of something new in ham radio to me. I don't believe
that the foolishness of others will ever stop, but I appreciate the
positive and friendliness of this forum it's members. Please accept my
deepest of gratitude for doing a great service to the hamradio community.

Chris Viningre WS5B
70 W. Roadrunner
Salt Flat, Texas 79847
C:(915) 504-1510