[arm-allstar] Phone Portal

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 12:57:52 EST 2018

I guess my first question would be why do you need to use it with all the
other connection methods we have? Do you have a smartphone?

I have not tried it in years I just did and the first US number below works
to a point but I never get connected. The second number just answers and
immediately says goodbye in the Allison voice,

Keep in mind the node you are trying to connect to has to have phone access
authorized on the allstarlink.org web page.

Current number list on the allstarlink.org web page -

+1 763 2300000 United States
+1 559 2557827 United States (Alternate # for the time being)
+61 2 91916355Australia
+64 9 9250480New Zealand
+34 956 922108Spain