[arm-allstar] IRLP Support Available in Latest Hamvoip Release

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 13:52:35 EST 2018

Jerry,

 IRLP is off the top of the list but not forgotten for the moment as the
DNS node lookup which has been in beta for months is about to be rolled
out. Once that is stable attention will get back to the IRLP code.
Incidentally the hooks have been in there for quite some time just need to
finish a few things up. I would say early this year. Fortunately or
unfortunately depending on how you look at it Allstar has priority!