[arm-allstar] RPi3 LEDs acting weird

Larry larry at thunderbolt.net
Mon Jan 1 23:06:05 EST 2018

Sorry for the confusion John...

Writing skills here a bit lacking.

I said ..."Pi's Red LED would stay on steady whenever the USB FOB ptt
was active and passing audio" in other words the Pi3 was using more current.

Also the node worked just fine connection wise and didn't reset or fault
in any other way all the time the red LED toggled but something wasn't
right. Finally had to find out why.
When sitting idle the Pi red LED would toggle off and on. Sounds crazy
but that was what happened. Replaced the power supply red LED is now
solid no matter what.

Larry - N7FM