[arm-allstar] Transmit A Question

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 18:05:41 EST 2018

Chris,

  The A and B TX levels are the same audio just different outputs. The USB
FOBS have stereo - 2 channel output. On the DMK URI this is pin 22 and 23.
We normally use 22 which is level A.  I generally tell people without any
measurement equipment to set the TX level so that the level you hear
listening to your node is about the same level as listening to a local
repeater on the same radio. This is only what you or someone listening to
your node locally via RF hears.