[arm-allstar] Supermon working locally but not from web

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 11:23:43 EST 2018

In order for supermon (or allmon2) to work correctly both the manager port
(5038 TCP) and the http port (80) need to be forwarded in the router. This
is known to open a security hole as the manage can get hacked so be warned
about this. The http port can be changed if that is an issue with your
provider. If you want remote and viewing with less vulnerability try using
lsnodes. It only uses http.