[arm-allstar] DTMF Decoding oddity

Ray Congdon kl7ut at ymail.com
Wed Feb 28 16:32:43 EST 2018

I have a rather odd problem with a specific handie-talkie.
 I can't get asterisk to decode the number 3. All other digits including ABCD *# work fine, just not 3.
 I have tried three different radios on two AllStar servers with the same results. I can decode the 3 from the radio on my Motorola service monitor and it looks good (Twist and levels etc.). It works fine on two Arcom controllers. I can even use the Echo mode in simple USB and decode the 3 digits with the Service Monitor AFTER they have been recorded by the node and re-broadcast!
I have several other keypads on different radios with no problems.  I've played with levels and filters (De-emphasis) to no avail.
BTW it is a Retevis RT23 Ht.

Any Ideas out there?