[arm-allstar] Re-installing Asterisk

Chuck Hurst cehurst at beeftech.com
Mon Feb 26 15:05:52 EST 2018

Thanks!!

-----Original Message-----
From: arm-allstar [mailto:arm-allstar-bounces at hamvoip.org] On Behalf Of
"Doug Crompton via arm-allstar"
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2018 01:04 PM
To: ARM Allstar <arm-allstar at hamvoip.org>
Cc: Doug Crompton <wa3dsp at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [arm-allstar] Re-installing Asterisk

Chuck,

   Yes you can restart the setup by going to the bash shell - item 10 on the
main menu and at the prompt typing  firsttime.sh  - two t's  This will
restart the setup. Make sure you do an update at the beginning.  Most of the
items you previously entered will be in there. If you want to change
something you can.