[arm-allstar] Supermon Issue

Chris Souleles csouleles at prodigy.net
Fri Feb 23 10:50:48 EST 2018

I have two RPI3 nodes that I just updated to most current Supermon configuration using item 1 on the menu. They are at two locations so I use two different computers for Supermon.   One works great with no problems.  On the other sometimes the favorites hangs up.
The issue is sometimes after I click the favorites button I don't get the normal favorites screen, I get a white screen and a little rotating arrow like the computer is trying to do something.  I can close this favorites window but when I do then the logout button on the main menu does not work.  I can close and reopen Supermon and it comes up logged out, but then the login button on the main menu does not work.  The only way I have found to get it going again is to restart the computer (not the RPI3, the computer I am using to view Supermon).  Then I can login it works ok until it happens again.  I have not had this happen with anything other than favorites, but favorites is what I use the most so it could happen on other functions and I just don't know it.
It seems like a computer problem to me, but it did not do this before the update so I'm confused.   Any ideas on what I should look at.  Again, my other node using a different computer for Supermon works fine and I have not seen this issue with it.
Thanks,  Chris - W6CS - 73.