[arm-allstar] SSH No Workee

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 23:03:33 EST 2018

Jim,

 I am assuming you were able to login to the original 222 port using these
programs? If that was the case and now you are not able to login to the new
port and you have confirmed the new port is actually what is in the
/etc/ssh/sshd_config file then I am at a loss. If you are using dhcp and
have not made the dhcp address static in your router it may have changed
but whatever the Pi announces when it boots should be the correct IP
address. Make sure you are using ssh and not telnet. You can select other
than ssh in Putty and whatever port you want.