[arm-allstar] Supermon

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 22:26:24 EST 2018

You need to read the howto!!!! The logger has changed. swissarmy is no
longer used. The following two lines need to be added or changed if you
previously used swissarmy in rpt.conf -

connpgm=/usr/local/sbin/supermon/smlogger 1
discpgm=/usr/local/sbin/supermon/smlogger 0

I emphasize if you have not read the howto you are missing out on knowing
about many enhancements and features in the new Supermon.