[arm-allstar] location of new BCD scripts

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 01:27:02 EST 2018

Dave,

 Sorry the howto needs to be updated. That was before we actually put the
scripts in the distribution. Use them where they are now and disregard the
how. I will change it.  If you need to change or modify the scripts then
you should copy the original first to somewhere else like
/etc/asterisk/local and then call it from there.