[arm-allstar] Broadcastify

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 14:16:45 EST 2018

I have broadcastify running fine here and other do so  I am not sure what
is going on but if one of you would be will to let me log into your system
I would be glad to look at it. Please email me DIRECTLY with your node
number and login password and port if different than 222. Also the ssh port
has to be forwarded in your router. I could also use teamviewer but if so I
would also like to have a phone contact simultaneously.