[arm-allstar] Allstar Update

Fred Hillhouse fmhillhouse at comcast.net
Mon Feb 5 10:11:04 EST 2018

I worked with getting a system started before the holidays and then set it down as they got busier. I decided to restart this last weekend since I forgot where I left it (and my password).

After getting to the admin screen, I tried the update but I got a string of errors. I didn’t grab a picture or write them down so I will attempt to do that tonight if it is useful.

I am using SSH but is there a way to confirm a connection to the internet?

Best regards,

Fred N7FMH