[arm-allstar] rpt.conf entry to connect to private node that is requiring password

Don Backstrom - AA7AU z-armallstar at deliberate.net
Sat Dec 29 12:02:20 EST 2018

On Fri 28-Dec-18 21:45, "David McGough via ARM-allstar" wrote:
> The config for IaxRpt, Zoiper, and similar, go in the iax.conf file. The
> iax.conf stanza name is the username

	Thanks for your continuing detailed support here, David!

	Could I infer that it should be possible to setup two different
stanzas, each with a slightly different name, but to be used by the same
user/Zoiper, so that one stanza "points" to node#A (mine is public) in
the install, and the second points to node#B (mine is private)?

	If so, then one instance of Zoiper or whatever could select between the
two defined accounts to choose between connecting to the first or second
node as configured in that HamVoip PI. What a great way to get into my
private network without hanging a radio on node#B (or bridging *3/etc
the two A+B inside the PI).

	TIA - and Happy New Year everyone!

	- Don - AA7AU