[arm-allstar] Issues with DMK URIx USB

Kyle Krieg kylekrieg at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 14:20:54 EST 2018

All,

I've recently had issues with my DMK URIx USB with misc errors when
transmitting.  It has been working fine for months and now these errors
started happening.  Had to take a screen shot of the errors as I could not
get them to display when SSH'ed into the Pi.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/uCU9bTpGTTWPBp92A

I'm running a Pi with the hamvoip image into the URI with a TYT9000 as the
radio.

Things I have tried.

Swap out Pi
Change power supply
Rebuild the Pi node with a fresh image
Swap out the URI for another URI
Swap out the USB cable from Pi to the URI
Check the connections to/from the URI to the radio

Only thing I have not changed is the radio, which I would not think would
be bad in this situation.

Do I have a bad URI?

Kyle