[arm-allstar] FW: RPi 2 b+ radioless node

Vendel hot96xl at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 21 14:42:53 EST 2018

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Vendel Boeree
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2018 9:52 AM
To: arm-allstar at hamvoip.org
Subject: RPi 2 b+ radioless node

I have a Pi set up as a hub/ radioless node that I use to monitor my repeater. Audio to the speaker comes from an USB soundcard dongle. Is there a way to route the audio to the Pi's audio jack? This way I can eliminate using the dongle. I'm only interested in monitoring, not transmitting. Thanks, Vendel.

---