[arm-allstar] [arm-allstar Registration Failure

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Tue Dec 18 09:03:21 EST 2018

Hi Eric,

Nope, the SSL cert update doesn't have any impact on registration.

This problem is with the ASL registration server(s).

I can supply you with HamVoIP registration statement(s), if you'd like?
That'll solve your connectivity issues between HamVoIP nodes for now.

Otherwise, the "typical" fix for registration woes is to power your node
down or disable Internet Connectivity for at least 5 minutes. Then bring
it back up. This usually fixes the ASL registration problems.

73, David KB4FXC

On Tue, 18 Dec 2018, "Eric Harrison via ARM-allstar" wrote:

> Any reason why a node fails to register? My node 45989 in no longer registering.
Nothing has changed that I'm aware of.
Eric
(N7JYS)